Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

Sweet chilli salmon

Todays' recipe is so simple and quick you won't believe and extremely tasty.  I'm a big lover of Salmon cooked in lots of different ways and even just on its' own with a little bit of butter but this has to be one of my favourite ways to have it.

Now this won't appear in any Slimming World books but it is totally free so you can eat all you like of it.  And you can adjust the heat to suit you too.

I like to dice up the Salmon and fry it first (in 1cal spray) so it's gets a little crispy.  Use 1 fillet per serving though feel free to add more if you like.  While it's cooking get on the water for your noodles and chop whatever stirfry veg  you like.  I've just used mangetout here.

For the chilli sauce mix together 1tsp lemon juice, 1tbsp white balsamic vinegar (available in tesco), 3tbsp sweetener, 1tsp chilli flakes, 1tsp tomato paste.  This doesn't make a lot so use this quantity per fillet of salmon.

When the salmon is cooked add the sauce and stir.  Turn off the heat.  Load the lot onto a plate and dig in.  This is so quick and tasty I apologise for no fancy pic but you're lucky to get one at all.


I hope you enjoyed this, let me know your opinion please. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment